Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

National french fry day and Pieces boutique and gifts.

It's national french fry day!

I'm all about a good excuse to eat fries, and I can't wait to try that recipe above!
You can find it here//tasty-yummies

I'm a sucker for sweet potatoe fries! And these look yummy..
You can get that recipe here//Biddie Kitchen

My favorite shop in town is having a sale! 
If you're a local, Pieces boutique here in Florence is a must shop boutique. (If you aren't local and still want to shop, there's a link below!) It's my go to when I have anything going on or if I just need to update my daily wardrobe. 
They also have children's clothes and lots of beautiful home decor!

The top I wore here:

And in the photo below, plus all of their super cute summer apparel is half off!
You can shop the top above and everything else Pieces has to offer here:Cold-shoulder-chambray-top
Oh, and in case you didn't notice in the photo above, a couple of my nuggets are missing some shoes...When you have three kids something is bound to be forgotten!
Goofiness is bound to happen too! I can't help but share outtakes with you guys! They're always my favorite.
Happy Wednesday! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment