Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Monday, September 26, 2016

Rejuvenate Beauty Co. and our weekend in pictures.

I am so excited about my recent collaboration with Rejuvenate Beauty Company! When they contacted me to tell me about their product and the mission behind it, I couldn't wait to try it so that I could share it with you all!

Saturday was a super early morning for us. Hayden had soccer picture's before her soccer game then we had to travel about 45 minutes away for her gymnastics performance at a local festival. It was super hot but we still had a blast.

When we got home that afternoon Ryan checked the mail and I spotted my package from RBC in his hand from a distance. I immediately opened it up to find my coffee scrub in the cutest packaging.


I was finally able to get a relaxing bath and try it out late Saturday night. 
I'm very particular about what products I put on my skin, especially since my skin is so sensitive. I'll just go ahead and say I'm already obsessed with this product. It exfoliates really well, but it's not harsh. I've used sugar and salt scrubs that were so harsh they dried my skin out and left it in worse shape than before. With RBC's coffee scrub, not only was I able to exfoliate from head to toe (because it's gentle enough for your face too), it left my skin so moisturized I was able to skip that part of my skincare routine! (I'm all about one less step.)
One of the reasons I love their product is because it works so well. I also love it because their mission is to provide jobs through fair trade and bring hope for others around the world with every purchase.

The other thing I'm loving is that they are giving my followers 15% off of your first purchase when you enter discount code SHOP15 at check out! Just click the link below!
 Rejuvenate Beauty Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment