Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Better late than never!

I have to admit,I am really excited to be a blogger!I'm always the last to get in on the internet's "social networking" stuff and as an introverted person, I must admit it was a little intimidating to put my thoughts and feelings out there for everyone to see.I have always enjoyed journaling but its always been for me to view and reflect upon.It seems though, that after having kids, I have gained a whole new confidence and perspective on life.I want to share so much of what I have learned and the things God has done in my life.One of my favorite quotes is from the movie 'Little Women'.Fredriech tells Jo, "You must write from life, from the depths of your soul." I hope that in writing from my life and the depths of my soul, my blog posts reflect a love for my family and more importantly, my love for Jesus Christ. I know I am a little late getting in on the whole blogging trend.Oh well, better late than never!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute! Loving the picture of you and Jude too :)

    ReplyDelete