Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Monday, October 28, 2013

McLeod Farms and Mrs. Wilson's 1st grade class!

Today was Ellie Kate's class field trip to McLeod farms in McBee, SC and I got to chaperone! 
My mom came all the way up from Yemassee just to keep Jude while I got to hang out with the coolest kids at Lucy T. Davis elementary school and head to the farm to visit the pumpkin patch! 
Here are some snap shots from our day:
This was my little group of three for the day!
Our first stop at the farm was here in the cafeteria for a story and some icecream. 


Then we took a hay ride to pick some pumpkins! 


I loved my group! We had the best time!

After the hay ride we headed back for some lunch then jumped and played around in the hay for a bit!

Check out Quamitri jumping in the background! 

 


These four girls are so precious and full of life! They are quite the little crew! 
Somehow we were successful in getting a group pic before we left:
I present to you, Mrs. Wilson's first grade class at Lucy T. Davis elementary school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment