Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Jude-man!

I can't wait to share what's coming up on the blog over the next few weeks! 
So much has changed since I created this site. I'm looking forward to giving it a little makeover and a fresh new look! 

Before I get in to all of that, I just have to share some of my favorite moments with my super inquisitive, adorable athletic, and wild Jude-man! 

Yesterday we had lunch at firehouse subs. Which just so happens to be our favorite place to eat right now! 
Is he not the cutest pretend fireman you've ever seen?!

He loves playing with rocks!! Like a typical boy, he loves throwing them at things too! 




Since baseball is the sport this mom knows best, we spend most sunny days outside with a baseball and a bat.

His favorite shirt right now is this RUN DMC t-shirt! It's a hand me down from my friend Erika, whom Jude refers to as Miss Merica. Haha! 


Last, check out his big boy bed with none other than a Spider-Man get up! This kid is in big boy heaven right now! 

Well, that's all for my Jude-man today! Next up is Ellie Kate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment