Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Marco Island.

Summer 2015 comes to an end on Sunday.  
Bright and early Monday morning Ellie Kate is headed to 3rd grade, and be still my heart...my little Jude dude is headed to kindergarten! Ahhh! Where have these years gone?! 
I'm saving the emotions for the ride home on Monday so for now I'll just move along to sharing some photos from our vacation to Marco Island! 
It was absolutely gorgeous there! 
These are the abandoned dome homes  in Cape Ramono. We took the jet ski out into the gulf and this was the one spot I begged to hit up first. 
We had dinner at CJ's on the bay which had the best kale salad and loveliest view!



We gave the paddle boards a shot one afternoon! The tide was low so we didn't get to explore as many spots, but it was a fun, laid-back past time. 
And then there was Joey's. So. Much. Fun! This place rocked. The food and atmosphere were awesome.  We met a pretty cool couple there, exchanged numbers and met up with them a couple of nights during our stay. 


Marker 8.5 is a restaurant in Goodland. We wanted a cool, local hangout and this is where we were sent. Delicious! 
We spent lots of time here.. And here! 
*The lipstick I'm wearing in this photo is by Who's the Fairest cosmetics in the shade 'Mirage'. It's my favorite! 

I made sure it was one of the first thing's I packed!
You can purchase it and several other gorgeous colors by clicking here: www.holycitymua.com
The sunsets were breath-taking and I think I'll miss them the most!


Our last stop was in Brooksville on the way home to meet up with some of Ryan's family. What a fun crew. His family is truly the best... And his Aunt Belinda (standing next to me in the photo) makes the most scrumptious chocolate chip cookies!
I hope everyone has had a super summer. 
Next up, I'll be sharing some photos from our trip to Ohio! 

Happy Humpday!


1 comment: