Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Monday, October 7, 2013

Ellie Kate!

From the moment this little girl was placed in my arms she has given me a run for my money!

She's smart, spunky, feisty, caring, compassionate and loving all wrapped up into one! 



This year we decided to put Ellie Kate in school. My emotions were mixed about it but there were several things that, when taking into consideration the bigger picture, made sense to enroll her in school. I don't regret it. 
She's doing fantastic! 
The first week in school she scored above average on her MAP test (a test to show where she is academically). I was so excited and proud. 
Just a couple of weeks ago she was selected as September's terrific kid for her class! I was super proud and so was she!

I love watching my girl grow and mature! She's beautiful inside out!

If I had to pick a quote that reminded me of her it would be this one.

(Design for this quote is by Aubrey at http://thekinchlifeblog.com/ ) 
That's all for Monday! I hope everyone has a great week!!
* Stayed tuned for my next post- An up and coming vacay with my friend Erika!

No comments:

Post a Comment