Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Monday, July 28, 2014

Bishop/Eaddy Wedding Day!

   
A little over a year ago I wrote THIS about my cousin Jordan.
When I think of Jordan, his name and what he has been through I can't help but be reminded of Joshua 4 especially these verses:
23-24 (The Message) “Yes, God, your God, dried up the Jordan’s waters for you until you had crossed, just as God, your God, did at the Red Sea, which had dried up before us until we had crossed. This was so that everybody on earth would recognize how strong God’s rescuing hand is and so that you would hold God in solemn reverence always.”

This past weekend I got to be a bridesmaid and stand beside two of the strongest people I know. To say that I am honored to have been a part of my cousin Jordan and his beautiful wife Kaila's wedding day is an understatement.
Just a little over a year ago our family, community and several people across the country begged and pleaded for the Lord to spare Jordan's life. 
Jordan was diagnosed with a rare type of cancer and was given little chance of surviving. We weren't sure if we would get to see him live a few more minutes let alone another day, but because our God has a greater purpose for Jordan and because He was faithful to the cry of so many hearts, here we are over a year later witnessing the miracle of Jordan standing at the alter next to his pastor and his groomsmen while watching his bride walk down the aisle. 


Here are a few more pics! Enjoy!

We had to write how long we have known the bride;)





I love you Jordan and Kaila! You set a beautiful example of what God intended the institution of marriage to be before you even took your vows. I'm so proud of you both!



4 comments:

  1. I love you Jennifer you have such a sweet soul. Glad you could be there and involved, I know you would have never had it any other way. Love you sweet cousin ~Shelia~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! God is truly an AWESOME GOD!!!

    ReplyDelete