Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Weekend fun!

Ryan's mom and dad flew in this past Thursday so they could attend Hayden's dance recital. The kids and I anticipated their arrival all week and were thrilled they would be here for the weekend. 
To quote Jude, "they're the nicest people in the whole wide world." It's true! We love them and we all wish they lived much closer! 
Hayden's recital was Friday night and she did so great! She and the rest of the ballerinas were absolutely adorable!
   
We enjoyed pizza at Mellow Mushroom after the recital. 
I'm not sure what's going on here.. Jude loves the statues at MM and Ryan's responsible for the photo. That's all I know. 
Saturday morning we all headed to North Myrtle Beach. It was the perfect day to set up the chairs, enjoy lunch and spend the afternoon beside the ocean. 
Ryan and his Dad went for a short walk on the beach while his mom and I stayed back to chat and keep an eye on the kids. It was so nice to relax and chat with her. I'm so thankful that she's not just 'my boyfriend's mom' but that I can also call her a friend. 
The men returned shortly and I was able to capture so many sweet moments while the kids played in the sand and splashed through the waves.
Time does fly when you're having fun because Sunday came around way too fast!
I'd love to rewind to the weekend but I'm too busy looking forward to making more sweet memories in the future! 



No comments:

Post a Comment