Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Friday, November 28, 2014

The big snowman.

Every year for as long as I remember, my Mom and Dad have taken me to 'the big snowman' on lady's island to get a Christmas tree. They made it a tradition for me and that tradition is being carried on through my children. 
I reminisced when I caught a glimpse of the kids weaving in and out of the trees, giggling, and chasing each other while playing hide and seek. I couldn't help but feel nostalgic for the days of my childhood. 
I watched while they made sweet memories together. The kind of memories that warm your heart; The one's that money can't buy. 

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and made lots of memories! 

2 comments:

  1. Your mother and EK are twins! It never fails to amaze me how much they look alike!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, Dawn! Hope you enjoyed your company! I know it made for a wonderful Thanksgiving!

      Delete