Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Friday, March 13, 2015

Fun Friday!

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 
1 Thessalonians 5:18
I have so much to be thankful for. 
Today I'm thankful for days that I get to enjoy motherhood in all its light-hearted, fun-loving moments. The moments that create memories that are carved into our hearts for a lifetime.
Jude and I started off our day at an 'adjective' fashion show at Ellie Kate's school! It's so sweet to see her (and Jude) interacting with friends and watching them light up when they are around each other. 
Ellie Kate and I enjoyed our afternoon with a mommy/daughter date with our friends to see the new Cinderella movie. (Which was awesome, by the way!) 
Then we all enjoyed dinner at a local Japanese restaurant. 
I'm so thankful for these precious little lives; for new beginnings, friendships, good food and great company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment