Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October



I think I've mentioned more than a few times how much I love Fall. 
The kids and I have hit the ground running this year with fall crafts, pumpkin flavored this and caramel apple flavored that while brainstorming who they'll portray for Halloween this year. We are having so much fun!

We made these (which I found on Pinterest) a couple of nights ago. They were so easy. All we needed were: 
Popsicle sticks 
Brown and yellow paint
Paint brush
Computer paper
Orange construction paper
Hot glue 
Colored pencil
And a few random items from the craft drawer
We had Ryan and his daughter Hayden over Monday night and thought it would be fun to end the night with these store bought pumpkin cookies. The kids got a little creative and decided to place them on the sheet so that they made their initials. 

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."
L.M. Montgomery, Anne of green gables. 

Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment