Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Friday, October 3, 2014

Chuck-E-Cheese, Trains, and Bop Bop.

I had the privilege of picking my Dad up from the Amtrak station late Saturday night and dropping him off at the Airport early Sunday morning. I'm always thankful for time with my Dad no matter when, where or for how long. 


He had to make a trip up to Chicago for work. 
Since his division of the railroad is based out of Florence (plus we are here) it made sense for him to fly out of and back in to Florence. 

He sent me this picture which kind of made me wish I was there!


Of course, the kids were more than ecstatic waiting on his return yesterday. 

He got back yesterday afternoon and suggested we all go to Chuck-E-Cheese. It took all of two seconds to get the kids out of the door and loaded up into the car!







They had a blast and we miss Bop Bop already!

Happy Weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment