Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween drinks and a visit from my Mom!

We were so excited because my mom got to come up on Tuesday! 
I'm so thankful for my mom and all the time she sacrifices for us. She usually doesn't get the credit she deserves for all she does. She is the definition of a giver and has an enormous servant heart. 

A friend of my mom's posted the cutest idea for these "Halloween drinks" on her facebook. (original recipe here) So, while she was here she made these silly Halloween drinks for the kids! 
They were a definite hit!
She used:
Sprite 
Gummy eyeball cupcake toppers
Nerds 
Hawaiian punch
Lots of ice


There were lots of snuggles before she had to leave!

Jude wanted his horse in the picture. It's obvious that Ellie Kate wasn't amused;)


It's been a great week around here..I hope the weekend is even better!
Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment