Love for a lifetime

Love for a lifetime

Monday, September 15, 2014

Ohio

I'm somewhat of an adventurer at heart. I love going places I've never been before and seeing new sights. 
I spent this past weekend with Ryan's family and friends in Ohio and had an absolute blast. They are the most fun-loving people I know. I enjoyed every last minute of our time there and I cant wait to visit again. 
Here are some pics from our visit...


Ryan's parents took us out on their boat Friday and we enjoyed a nice fall day on the Ohio river. We crossed the state line over to PA, and the scenery was beautiful.





Ryan's Aunt insisted I stop and have some ice cream at Handel's. I had a scoop of their chocolate peanut butter brownie.
Best. Ice cream. Ever.
 Ryan took me around town and to Mill Creek park. 
(If you look closely you can see a mama deer behind us. Also, I'm definitely wearing a buckeye's t-shirt. What can I say?? I'm a proud supporter of my man's Alma Mater!)
  I love this little bridge over the creek.
We couldn't help but carve our initials in there.


 We enjoyed this fire pit after a wonderful dinner on our last night. I wish I would have taken a few more pics but I was having too much fun chatting with everyone.
 Our flight home was beautiful. We were happy to have landed safely but I already miss all those new faces I met while we were there!

  









No comments:

Post a Comment